The following are the terms and conditions (“Terms”) that govern your purchase of the ticket to attend Funnel Hacking Live 2023 hosted by Etison LLC dba ClickFunnels (“ClickFunnels”). These Terms shall constitute a valid, binding, and enforceable legal agreement between the purchaser of the Funnel Hacking Live 2023 ticket (“You” or “Your”) and ClickFunnels. By purchasing this ticket, you expressly agree to these Terms, as may be updated from time to time.
1. Event License. Your purchase of the Funnel Hacking Live 2023 ticket (the “Ticket”) grants you a limited, revocable license to attend Funnel Hacking Live 2023 (the “Event”). The right to revoke Your license to attend the Event is in the sole and absolute discretion of ClickFunnels, and You may be removed from the Event for any legal reason, without refund. The permitted refund schedule can be found on Exhibit A.
2. Assumption of Risk. I understand and agree that I am voluntarily attending the Event at my own risk. I, on behalf of myself, my heirs, successors, next-of-kin, and assigns, forever waive, release and discharge ClickFunnels and Marketing Secrets LLC (“Marketing Secrets”), their owners, volunteers, assistants, employees, guests speakers, faculty members, and presenters from any and all liability, including but not limited to, liability arising from the alleged negligence of Marketing Secrets and/or ClickFunnels resulting in death, disability, personal injury, property damage or theft, or any other damage or actions of any kind resulting from my attendance–whether occurring before, during, or after such event. I understand that I should be aware of my physical limitations and agree not to exceed them.
The Event you are purchasing a ticket for is an immersive experience that may have fast and unpredictable changes in lighting or sound. By purchasing this ticket and attending the event, you acknowledge that the Event may contain loud noises, loud music, vibrations, bright lights, strobe lights, flashing lights, or other sensory overloads.
3. General Waiver and Release of Liabilities. While traveling to, attending, or participating in any activities related to the FHL event, the undersigned represents and agrees that he or she shall be responsible for any expenses incurred or damages suffered as a consequence of any personal injury or property loss or damage, and that he or she shall not hold Marketing Secrets or ClickFunnels responsible for any of such expenses regardless of whether such expenses or damages are incurred by a third party. Furthermore, the undersigned certifies that he or she, and/or the individuals listed below, has sufficient health, accident and liability insurance for this purpose to cover bodily injury or property damage caused to third parties as a result of the participation in the FHL event. If there is no such insurance, the undersigned certifies that he or she is capable of personally paying for any and all such expenses or liability.
4. Media License Grant. I grant Marketing Secrets and ClickFunnels, their officers, successors, assigns, and affiliates, an irrevocable, perpetual, royalty-free, assignable, sublicensable, worldwide license to use, display, exhibit, broadcast, reproduce, record, modify, sell, license, create derivative works from, or otherwise use, in any medium now known or hereafter developed, my name, photograph, likeness, statements, trademarks, and copyrighted material (collectively and individually referred to herein as “Images and Content”), whether such Images and Content are taken or recorded by Marketing Secrets, ClickFunnels, or submitted or posted by me to or about Marketing Secrets, ClickFunnels, or FHL through or over any medium, such as through social media posts, text messages, or email. I agree that Marketing Secrets and ClickFunnels may use such Images and Content for commercial, educational, informational, or other purposes, on a royalty-free basis. I waive all rights of copyright or ownership in or to the Images and Content and the resulting commercial, educational, informational, or other materials in which I appear, and acknowledge no monetary or other compensation is provided in exchange for waiving this right. I, however, retain all rights in my own trademarks and copyrights.
5. No Guarantees of Success. I understand that there can be no assurance that any prior successes, or past earnings, can be used as an indication of my future success or results. I acknowledge and agree that monetary and income results are based on many factors, including those, such as market forces, that are out of everyone’s control. Neither Marketing Secrets nor ClickFunnels guarantee or imply that I will get rich, that I will do well, or that I will make any money at all, especially if I do not do the work that’s asked of me or I ignore any other strategies presented to me. Marketing Secrets’ and ClickFunnels’ products and services, and the strategies presented at FHL, may have unknown risks involved, and are not suitable for everyone. Making decisions based on any information presented at FHL or in Marketing Secrets’ or ClickFunnels’ products, services, or website, should be done only with the knowledge that I could make no money at all and lose any investment in any products or services. All strategies and information provided, and all products and services offered, at FHL or otherwise by Marketing Secrets and ClickFunnels are for educational and informational purposes only. I agree that I am solely responsible for doing my own due diligence when it comes to making business decisions and all information, products, and services that have been provided should be independently verified by my own qualified professionals including checking with my accountant, lawyer or professional advisor, before acting on this or any information. Marketing Secrets’ and ClickFunnels’ information, products, and services should be carefully considered and evaluated, before reaching a business decision, on whether to rely on them. I agree that neither Marketing Secrets nor ClickFunnels is responsible for the success or failure of my business decisions relating to any information presented at FHL or otherwise provided in Marketing Secrets’ or ClickFunnels’ products or services. I understand and agree that neither FHL, Marketing Secrets, nor ClickFunnels is a business opportunity, a business-in-a-box, or a “get rich quick” program.
6. Photographs and Recordings. ClickFunnels and its designees and assignees have the sole and exclusive right to photograph, record, reproduce, edit, crop, inverse, color correct, edit, or otherwise modify, alter, or change productions and reproductions of the presentations and content of the event. You understand and agree that You are not permitted to bring your own photography or film crew into the event sessions. Any audio or video recording is prohibited in the event (except for such recordings in hallways outside of the ballrooms). Any violation of this Section 5 is a material breach by You and may result in immediate ejection from the event grounds and suspension from the current and/or any future events.
7. Event Security. ClickFunnels takes the security of our speakers, staff, and attendees very seriously. As such, ClickFunnels reserves the right to inspect all bags, purses, backpacks, or otherwise, upon entry to the Event and the Event premises. No weapons or artificial noisemakers will be allowed into the Event or on the Event premises. You hereby agree and consent to any such search or inspection carried out by ClickFunnels or a third party appointed by ClickFunnels. ClickFunnels has the right to refuse entry to any person at its sole discretion, who poses a security risk or is otherwise uncooperative with ClickFunnels instructions.
8. Event Cancellation or Refunds. In the unlikely occurrence that the Event is canceled by Clickfunnels, refunds or credits will be executed as described on Exhibit A. For purposes of this Section 8 and Exhibit A, a “Force Majeure” event shall include events beyond the reasonable control of ClickFunnels, including, but not limited to, acts of God, war, strikes/labor unrest, governmental regulation, civil disturbance, terorism, disaster, fire, earthquakes, hurricanes, issuance of travel advisory related to the region were FHL will occur, impossibility, illegality, commercial impracticability, or otherwise.
9. Indemnity. I agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Marketing Secrets and ClickFunnels, their respective officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents and affiliates from and against any and all loss, liability, claims, lawsuits, awards, judgments, settlements, costs, attorney’s fees, and expenses, arising out of or in any way related to the Ticket.
10. Text Messaging Opt-In. ClickFunnels may offer a mobile text messaging option for You to receive Event updates and notifications. By opting in to such program, you hereby consent to receiving text messages from ClickFunnels before and during the duration of the Event. Message and standard data rates may apply. To unsubscribe, please email ClickFunnels at firstname.lastname@example.org. You agree that this method is a reasonable means for revoking your consent to receive such messages and shall be the exclusive means for such revocation.
By providing your phone number, you hereby authorize ClickFunnels to share your name and phone number with related third parties and affiliates of ClickFunnels.
11. Arbitration and Choice of Law. I agree to have any and all claims between me and Marketing Secrets and/or ClickFunnels resolved through binding confidential arbitration on an individual basis subject to the American Arbitration Association’s Commercial Arbitration Rules and Procedures, and I forever waive all rights to pursue a claim in arbitration on a class action or representative action basis. I agree that this Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted solely in accordance with the laws of the State of Idaho, without reference to conflict of laws principles. Any claim for indemnity pursuant to Section 4 above, and any claim by Marketing Secrets or ClickFunnels against me for alleged infringement of Marketing Secrets’ or ClickFunnels’ intellectual property (including, but not limited to, those referenced in Section 6 below), are exempt from this arbitration provision, and I hereby consent to, and forever waive any challenge to, the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the state and federal courts located in Ada County, Idaho for all such exempt claims.
12. Copyright and Confidentiality Notice. I agree that the materials and resources used in the training provided at FHL are the confidential and exclusive copyright and proprietary intellectual property of Marketing Secrets and ClickFunnels. These materials are provided to me by Marketing Secrets and ClickFunnels solely for my personal use as an event attendee. No part of these documents and/or resources can be stored, reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means (electronic, photographic, mechanical, or any other medium), recorded, translated, or used to produce any derivative works without the explicit written permission of Marketing Secrets and ClickFunnels, under signature. Any violation or display of the likelihood of violating, any of my agreements contained in this paragraph, entitles Marketing Secrets and ClickFunnels to injunctive relief to prohibit any such violations.
I hereby certify that I have read the foregoing and fully understand the meaning and effect thereof, and intending to be legally bound, agree to, and will comply with, the terms of this agreement.